Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Rumanian Titan

If there were words that could describe The Rumanian Pastrami sandwich at Sam LaGrassa’s on Province St., you can bet they would sound something like, “Holy freaking crap”. I have been ordering this sandwich in exactly the same way for two and a half years and I have never EVER thought twice about it. I get the Rumanian Pastrami on a round roll, with onions mustard and American cheese, quite possibly the finest combination of things.

From FDA


Now I’ve had more than my fair share of pastrami, but never have I had one with quite the same impact as this. When I bite into this sandwich the world goes quite around me. My vision Blurs, my mind goes blank and I drift into realization that everything is going to be ok.

From FDA


Crowned as the number one sandwich on the planet, Mr. Lagrassa has truly created something great.
I dare you to find one better.

- FD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers